I missed only four days...it's the Padres fault. We went to the game on Tuesday night and got home by midnight. Damn Dodgers beat us three straight. So we're now 7-13 and in last place again. No Padres game tonight.
Sunday through Wednesday I kept up on blogging, Twitter and Facebook, but didn't do much research or resolved Ancestry Hints. I did have several hours working on the new presentation.
Today was a busy genealogy day:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up and was home by 9 a.m. Gathered up my laptop stuff and left at 9:15 for my OASIS class. It rained a bit on the way. Had my two hour class, and home by 12:30, eating Wheat Thins all the way home.
* Read email and blogs, noted that 1726 Marriage Record of Joseph Richards and Mary Bowden in Lynn, Mass. - Post 408 for Treasure Chest Thursday posted. Went in and dozed for an hour in the recliner.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read, then worked on the Seavers in the News -- 1946 Wedding of Wallace Seaver and Madeline South post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Looked at what I had for the 52 Ancestors biography for Friday. Searched for land records and wrote abstracts of four of them.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors profile. Wrote it for Friday, but it took awhile sorting out the land data, finding one more, and moving stuff around.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.