All the best laid plans ... I missed journaling on Thursday and Friday and can't recall what I did besides blog, and get a haircut. Oh well. Today:
* Dropped Linda off at 7:30, home to read email and blogs, and picked her up at 9 a.m. Home by 9:15.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- GOLDSTONE (England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, then added to the Best Of post.
* Worked about three hours on the first new presentation in a year. Got a lot of the text in now need images to liven it up.
* Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- My Visited States/Provinces Map posted. Wrote the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts.
* Downloaded the latest Family Tree Builder, and tried to upload a GEDCOM of the current database. Couldn't do it through FTB, but got it up on MyHeritage. Now I need to download it to FTB.
* Worked on the WDYTYA project for an hour, then went in at 5:15 to eat dinner. We watched the Padres game - Pads won 5-4 over Giants so now 6-10 on the season.
* Online at 8:45 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook, and then worked on the WDYTYA project. FamilySearch Hints has German birth, marriage and death records. Cool.
* Wrote this post - genealogy today was 9.0 hours.