Sorry I've been AWOL - I'm still sick - bronchitis? flu? little fever. no nausea. occasional headache. no sore throat. Still a bad cough. Switched meds from Delsym to Nyquil overnight and that helped last night - 9 hoursa of sleep, minimal wakeup time. Had a decent day today.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Joined Mondays With Myrt about 5 minutes late, and we discussed genealogy software for 90 minutes. I chimed in, but had nothing great to say.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will of Ebenezer Slocum (1650-1715) of Jamestown, Rhode Island posted, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Online at noon, had lunch, then wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 12 March 2018.
* Emailed the CVGS Newsletter to the email list. Printed off the master CVGS newsletter and the mail list, and went to UPS Store for copies and mailed therm. To the store to get cereal for Linda.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and rested my eyes for 30 minutes. Online to answer emails and read blogs.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish cooking dinner - spaghetti and cream corn - then watched TV, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest Tuesday post, and tried to find WebHints for Linda's families. Fixed the DirecTV remote - Linda switched it somehow.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment