I've been feeling lethargic after 8 p.m. and haven't journaled since Monday. I'm so ready to feel better again, but not yet, evidently. I still have some coughing, but no congestion, and am still tired all day. Only one nap today, though!
* Dropped Linda at the Y after 7:30 a.m., home to read, picked her up at 9:30 and we went to Costco. I ordered my new glasses. We had a Polish dog for lunch and were home by 11 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 218: #297 Joanna (Willson) Sawtell (1702-1786) of Groton, Massachusetts posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 16 March 2018. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in and napped in the recliner for 30 minutes, then online to read, update the RootsTech compendium, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 16 March 2018.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and went in to watch basketball. We had dinner, I read the paper, and washed dishes.
* Came in at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote three posts for Saturday. Made the Bible study sheets too. Reviewed the presentation for Saturday. Answered some emails. Checked Facebook.
* Wrote this post. Genealogy today was maybe 7 hours. I'm too tired to figure it out.
Post a Comment