Only 8 more getups before we go to Salt Lake City. I'm hopelessly behind on things that have to be done, like FHL research to-do items. I finally made a meeting schedule, though.
This was a fairly full genealogy day. No football, no baseball, a little Olympics, but a lot of genealogy time.
* Read email and blogs while watching Olympics this morning, then off to church at 9:40 a.m. Home by 11:15.
* Read and noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 11 to 17 February 2018 posted. Worked some in RootsMagic and Family Tree matching profiles.
* Had lunch, then noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 11 to 17 February 2018 posted. Started in on the probate transcription, and wrote the post for Monday.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook and then back in RootsMagic and Family Tree matching.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watch TV and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and then worked in Ancestry resolving about 250 Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Checked Facebook, answered email, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Post a Comment