President's Day, no mail, and the coldest day in CV since last winter. High was about 60F and windy all day.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9 a.m.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt, and discussed RootsFinder among other topics.
* Noted that Amanuensis Monday - Will of Nathaniel Wade (1648-1707) of Medford, Mass. posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Family Tree Maker 2017 News - Free Update is Here!
* Took my nap, had lunch, online to answer email, and wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - 19 February 2018 and set it for later. Downloaded the Saturday syllabus articles to the computer, so that's done.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post and answered email. Went to the store for groceries. Downloaded FTM 2017 update and installed it.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, then wrote two Treasure Chest posts, and TreeShared about 110 profiles to get the AMT caught up.
* Checked Facebook again, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment