This was almsot an all-genealogy day again. I went to the SDGS meeting but came home early.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m. Left at 9:20 for the SDGS meeting, got there at 9:45.
* Meeting started at 10 a.m., and Jean Hibben did her talk on farmers, she even sang two songs. I left after the snacks and before the second talk - too sleepy.
* Home by 11:45 a.m., online to note that Surname Saturday -- LNU (Martha, wife of William Russell, England to colonial Massachusetts) posted, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Had lunch, online at 1 p.m. to write the FamilySearch and Ancestry posts, then wrote the amanuensis Monday post. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Relatives With Facial Hair posted. Searched some more on Ancestry, GenBank, CDNC and FamilySearch for articles about George and Lida Seaver without any success.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to finish cooking dinner, we ate, watched the Olympics, read the paper, and washed dishes. We did Linda's exercises.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, edit the CVGS newsletter one last time and sent it out. Answered emails. Worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the RootsMagic database. Resolved about 300 Hints.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment