This was a stay-at-homer genealogy day for me, but I didn't get much research done.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, dropped off food at church, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 213: #292 Joseph Keyes (1698-1744) of Chelmsford and Westford, Massachusetts posted, added to the Best Of post, and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 9 February 2018.
* Wrote The Rest of the George W. Seaver Story - Part IV: Military Records and looked for the aunt in census records without success. Probably not a Seaver.
* Took my nap, had lunch, and online at 1 p.m. to answer email and write Genealogy News Bytes - 9 February 2018.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, then worked on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it almost done - need the obituary. Emailed for it. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to eat dinner, read the paper, watched TV and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 pm. to write the two Saturday posts, then finished up the CVGS Newsletter.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.