It was a stay-at-home genealogy day today, and I didn't advance the genea-ball very much.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:10 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 203: #282 Samuel Brown (1686-1749) of Eastham, Massachusetts posted, and added to the Best Of post. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 1 December 2017 and set it for later. Answered email.
* Looked for Samuel horton's death on American Ancestors without any luck. Drat. Bored, so took my nap.
* Online at 12:15, had lunch, then worked on the Genealogy News Bytes - 1 December 2017 post. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrked on the Bible study for two hours.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch TV, eat dinner, read the paper, and do the dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the two Saturday posts. Added to the Best Of post.
* Ran through the Problems in RootsMagic and edited data. Some obvious errors, some estimates were adjusted. TreeShared all of that. Wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment