This was not an all-genealogy day, and I made no real progress except adding some sources and content to my RootsMagic database.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, noted that 1696 Birth Record of Jabez Snow in Eastham, Mass. --- Post 392 of Treasure Chest Thursday posted, and wrote Am I Related to William Shakespeare?
* Picked up Linda, and we went to Costco, had a Polish dog, and home by 10:40 a.m.
* Online to read, added to the Best Of post, answered email, and wrote Seavers in the News - Mary (Parker) Seaver Dies After 1919 Auto Accident.
* Took my nap. Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then worked on the Bible study for two hours. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV news, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked on the 52 Ancestors post. Tried to put the family into the FamilySearch Family Tree, but the FSFT is really messed up for Ruth Young - wrong parents, and none of the kids. Then found I had not copied probate records into Brown and Young profiles so I did that in RootsMagic and added sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 30 November (with increases in the numbers from 1 November in parentheses):
* 49,162 persons (+ 270)
* 19,771 families (+ 131)
* 159,157 events (+ 882)
* 4,351 Alternate Names (+ 164)
* 10,257 places (- 57)
* 1,593 sources (+ 12)
* 90,364 citations (+ 938)
* 1,158 Multi-media Items (+ 4)
* 3,161 Multimedia links (+ 11)
* 20,585 matched to FSFT (+ 1227)
I'm up to 56.78% (+0.28%) for citations/events and 183.81% (+0.90%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for November (compared to stats for October):
* 96,805 page views (3,227 per day, Blogger Stats, + 266)
* 28,396 page views ( 947 per day, Statcounter, - 44)
* 21,362 sessions (712 per day, Statcounter, - 52)
* >2,000 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,279 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 197)