Well, the weekend kind of flew by without much happening. My football teams won every game they played, though.
1) Saturday, 4 November:
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, left for Marie Callenders at 7:50 for 8 o'clock breakfast, I was late. We finished Genesis finally. Only 8 months or so. On to Exodus. I get to do that. Picked up Linda at 9:45 and to the store for groceries. Home by 10:20 a.m.
* Noted that Surname Saturday -- HALE (England to colonial New Jersey) posted and wrote Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - What Genealogy Resource Are You Thankful For?
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, and had my nap. Had lunch.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, then worked in FS Family Tree for awhile matching folks with RootsMagic profiles.
* Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. TreeShared the RootsMagic database. Worked on the CVGS Newsletter, and sent it to the reviewers.
* Watched football, had dinner and read the paper. Set the clocks back an hour. Online at 6 p.m. to read, work some more in FSFT, and look at MyHeritage DNA matches. Worked on the Bible study outline.
* Went in at 7:30 p.m. to watch the SDSU game - Aztecs beat San Jose 52-7. No worries! Came in during the second half to read AJs book, Facebook, etc. Genealogy today was 5.0 hours.
2) Sunday, 5 November:
* Read email and blogs before church, left at 8:15 for the 8:30 service. Home by 9:45 a.m. Finished up the Best Of post, then worked on the Bible study outline. Left at 10:45 for my meeting at church and home by 11:45.
* Watched football, read the paper, had lunch, and dozed in the recliner.
* Online at 1 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 29 October to 4 November 2017 posted, then worked on the Amanuensis transcription and blog post for Monday.
* Went in at 4 p.m. to watch football, but back online to check Facebook and answer email. Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner and watch TV news.
* Online at 6 p.m. to note that Added or Updated Ancestry.com Databases - Week of 29 October to 4 November 2017 and Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 29 October to 4 November 2017 posted.
* Emailed the CVGS newsletter. Worked in Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Resolved about 250 Hints. Checked Facebook. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.0 hours.