It was not quite an all-genealogy day, and I didn't really advance the ball, but I'm ready to.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and we went to Costco for stuff, including a new toaster oven. Home by 10:30 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 199: #278 Nathaniel Guild (1712-1796) of Walpole, Massachusetts posted, and wrote MyHeritage Adds Significant Collection of New York Immigration Records with Unique Content and New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 3 November 2017. Took my nap.
* Up at 12:30 p.m., ate lunch, and answered email. Added some Howland families from FSFT after reading Heather's post.
* Researched and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 3 November 2017. Accessed AJ's book and skimmed it.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and answered email and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watch TV news and read the paper. Online at 6 p.m. to read, then wrote the Surname Saturday post and worked on the CVGS Newsletter. TreeShared the last three days additions. Talked to Lori.
* Watched TV news for awhile, then back in to write this post and check Facebook. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment