This was really not much of a genealogy day because it seemed like I wasted a lot of time.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, noted that RootsTech 2013, Part 1 -- Post 485 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted, and wrote SDGS Program Meeting on Saturday, 14 October, Features Colleen Greene and set it for later.
* Picked Linda up at 9:30 a.m. and we went to Costco, and had lunch there. Home by 10:30 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and looked for items to discuss in the CVGS meeting.
* Left at 11:15 and went to the library, looked in on John's group, then went to the conference room to set up for the CVGS Research Group. We had 13. I spent the first hour discussing genealogy news and my research, then some of the group shared their problems and successes.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to read, then took a nap. Online at 4 p.m. to write something, but spent over an hour fixing Elizabeth Ballard in the FamilySearch Family Tree again. Someone keeps merging her with another person of the name so that she dies in 1657 in Roxbury (correct) and in 1704 in Ireland. Two separate women. It took awhile to fix it.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch baseball, eat dinner, put out the trash, and read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then wrote the Treasure Chest post for Thursday. Went in to watch the end f the baseball game, Yankees won 5-2 over Indians.
* Online at 9 p.m. to read, write this post, and check Facebook. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment