Survived Friday the 13th with no problems. Stayed home, though.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 196: #275 Hephzibah (Clark) Hamant (1699-1791) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted and wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 13 October 2017 and Ordering a PDF of English/Welsh Historical Birth and Death Records From the GRO and set it for later.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and worked for awhile in Geni.com checking the Seaver line. Added my biographical notes to about 20 ancestor profiles in the Seaver line. I need to do this in WikiTree also.
* Took a nap, had lunch, and online to read, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 13 October 2017. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked in FamilySearch Family Tree for awhile on several families. Wrote the two Saturday posts.
* Went in at 5:20 p.m. to eat dinner, watch the baseball game, and read the paper. Watered the front plants, and washed dishes too.
* Online at 7:30 to read, then worked in RootsMagic with folks without birth dates. Added a few. TreeShared. Went in to watch the end of the baseball game.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment