Well, it was going to be an all genealogy day but it didn't turn out that way. I dillydallied too much, I think and didn't get done what I needed to do. BSOs all day. Oh well. Had a better night's sleep last night.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read email and blogs, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m. Wrote 2013 Visit to Nature Discovery Center -- Post 483 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday and Chula Vista Family History Day - Saturday, 30 September 2017.
* Gathered the stuff for Karen and left for the library at 9:45. Turned in my book, talked to John a bit, then was looking for a new book to read when Karen found me. Gave her the stuff, checked ut two books, and was home before 11 a.m.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and worked in AncestryDNA matches adding notes and checking shared matches. Checked 23andMe also. Tried to nap.
* Up after noon because the phone rang and Linda talked to her brother. They're coming to visit in 4 weeks. About time. Had lunch. Talked to Tami.
* Read, then wrote How Do You Fight the Empire State, and Win? Checked out Seaver data too.
* Worked in RootsMagic matching FamilySearch Family Tree persons. Checked Facebook and Twitter. Made plane reservations for RootsTech.
* We left at 5 p.m. for dinner at Lolita's, then to Ralphs for groceries and home by 6:10 p.m.
* Online to work in Ancestry updating one of the Medfield Smith families - added content and sources, and corrected a mistake in my tree.
* Went in at 7:10 p.m. to watch the Padres game and read the paper, then started my Ignatius book. Padres lost 10-0 to Dodgers, so now 70-89 with 3 games to go.
* Online at 10 p.m. to read, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.
Post a Comment