Another stay-at-home Tuesday, but I completed another task. Warm again, high around 85F in Chula Vista. Monsoon clouds over the mountains, and a fire in Alpine.
* Dropped Linda off, home to read, picked her up, and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Noted that Treasure Chest Tuesday -- 1909 Death Record for Maria (Beamish) Paul (1827-1909) in San Francisco, Calif. posted, and wrote My Best Practices for RootsMagic TreeShare and Ancestry WebHints.
* Updated the library presentation and handout, and printed off 30 copies. I'm ready for next Monday in La Jolla.
* Took my nap, then had lunch. Online at 1:15 p.m. to write Pass It Down reinvents the greeting card to help capture family memories and then wrote Genealogy News Bytes - 11 July 2017.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors biography and wrote the post for Friday. Happy to get that done. Checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 4:30 p.m. to watch the MLB All-Star game. Our guy pitched the top of the 7th. Read the paper, ate dinner, read my book, washed dishes, watered the front plants. Americans won 2-1 in 10 innings. 3 hours plus. Waste of time. Did talk to Lori though.
* Online at 8:45 to read, then wrote the Wordless Wednesday post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 7.5 hours.