10 more days in December, only 3 more shopping days until Christmas. Linda still hasn't found my Christmas gift - the pants she bought a month ago. I think I've been wearing them this week. It rained a bit this morning, and quite a bit tonight.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read emails and blogs, picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m. Noted that Visiting Old World Wisconsin - Post 1-- Post 444 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Also did laundry today.
* The tree cutter started on the hillside, and was done by 5 p.m. It looks better. He also got the garage door to open. Cool. A twofer.
* Added to the Best Of post, and wrote Recent New Databases Added to AmericanAncestors.org and set it for later. Resolved place names in Jay's tree. Went in and took my nap.
* Had lunch, then online at 12:30 p.m. to read, answer email, and worked in MyHeritage Record Matches for awhile, adding content and sources to my RootsMagic database. Checked out the hillside.
* Checked Facebook, looked for Seaver newspaper articles, and wrote Blog Caroling - "Angels We Have Heard On High."
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to watch TV news, eat dinner, read the paper, put out the trash and wash dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, write the Treasure Chest post for Thursday, and got to the Z surnames in my database, adding content and sources. I need to go through the list one more time. also resolved a bunch of place names. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.