This was not a big genealogy weekend, due to Padres and other activities.
1) Saturday, 7 May 2016:
* Went off to the Men's breakfast at 8 a.m. and home by 9:30 a.m. Read email and blogs, and noted that Surname Saturday - BRIGGS (England to colonial New England) posted. Wrote the SNGF post, then off to Costco for Mothers Day flowers. Linda liked them.
* Added to the Best Of and NGS posts, had lunch, and took a nap. Online at 3 p.m. to read, note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - A Favorite Photo of Your Mother and check Ancestry.
* We left at 4 p.m. for El Pollo Loco to get Linda's dinner, then took the trolley to Petco Park, in our seats by 5:20 p.m. Padres lost 6-3 to the Mets, so now 13-18. Draft. Home by 10 p.m.
* Read a bit, but didn't journal. Got a good nights sleep for once. Genealogy this day was 3.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 8 May 2016:
* Read email and blogs while watching TV, went off to church at 9:30 and home by 11:30 a.m. Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts, then got the CVGS Newsletter done and out to the reviewers. Noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 1 to 7 May 2016 posted.
* Went in at 1:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game, dozed a bit, and read the paper. Padres lost 4-3 to the Mets, so 6-4 on the homestand and 13-19 overall. Off to Chicago.
* We left after 5 p.m. for Lolita's for dinner, then to Ralphs to shop, and home by 6:30 p.m. Noted that Added or Updated Databases at Ancestry.com - Week of 1 to 7 May 2016 posted.
* Worked on the Amanuensis transcription, but interrupted by the home improvement discussion big time. The garage issue is coming to the forefront. Finished the Amanuensis Monday post finally.
* Added to the new Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 3.5 hours.