This is Lori's birthday, so we called her and told her we were feeling really old.
* Read email and blogs, then noted that Amanuensis Monday - Post 319: Probate Records of Jabez Snow (1696-1760) of Eastham, Mass. posted.
* Edited the CVGS Newsletter, and printed out the master copy. Left at 10:15 p.m. for the UPS Store to publish it and mail it, then to Home Depot for garden stuff, glue beds for the garage rodents, and cabinet locks for Charlie. Home by 11:45 a.m. to spray the weeds and set out the glue beds and install the latches.
* Answered email and read blogs, then noted that Added or Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 1 to 7 May 2016 posted. Had lunch, then wrote Using Puzzilla to Visualize My Auble Family Tree Research. Took my nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to read, check Facebook, send out the CVGS newsletter via email, and do a little searching on Ancestry for Alley Foster stuff. Wrote Nata's Family Reunion from MyHeritage.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to watch the Padres game, but it was rained out. We ate dinner, read the paper and did the dishes.
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, then worked in the 1920 US Census Hints on Ancestry - adding content and sources, got 45 resolved, only 47 to go! Sources at 72,395. Found over 140 for 1940 census and over 200 for 1930 census - added since I completed those about a year ago. The Hints never stop!
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of and NGS posts, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.