I did very few genealogy tasks this weekend.
1) Saturday, 13 February 2016:
* Read email and blogs, updated the two continuing posts, and packed up and left at 9 a.m. for the SDGS meeting.
* Helped set up extra chairs at the SDGS meeting, watched the two Steve Morse talks, and talked to folks.
* Stopped at the bank, library and Costco (hot dog and flowers) before getting home after 2:15 p.m. Tried to nap but couldn't.
* Noted that Surname Saturday - BREWER (England to colonial Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Your Valentine's Day Story posted.
* Worked on getting the 159 photos from the FHL visit named properly. It took awhile since my handwritten notes were imperfect. Found I chopped the top off several images too. Drat.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to read the paper, eat dinner, watch TV, then watched the debate and the SDSU game. Aztecs beat Air force 70-61, so now 19-7.
* Online at 9:15 p.m. to read, update the two posts, and check Facebook. Genealogy this day was 6.5 hours.
2) Sunday, 14 February 2016:
* Read email and blogs on my phone watching Meet the Depressed, then off to church at 9:40 a.m. and home by 11:30 a.m. Really tired today,
* Worked on the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts. Took a 45 minute nap.
* Up at 2 p.m. to work on the Amanuensis Monday post. Answered email.
* We left at 4 p.m. for dinner at Marie Callenders. Home by 5:30 p.m. to watch TV, read the paper.
* Online at 7 p.m. to add to the compendium post, then answered more email, and worked in the 1920 census on Ancestry adding content and sources to the database.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 6.5 hours.
Post a Comment