I spent the day at home, but sure didn't get much done until tonight. Where did the time go today?
* Read email and blogs, updated the Best Of and RootsTech compendium posts, and wrote 52 Ancestors - Week 111: #134 Jeremiah Knowlton (1745-1785).
* Watched the Ron Tanner and Lisa Cooke videos from RootsTech while trying to move photos into file folders. Not sure I learned anything. Wrote Were Shubel and Rebecca (Mead) Knapp the Parents of William Knapp (1775-1856)?
* Took a 90 minute nap...up at 3:45 p.m. to read, answer email, add to the compendium post, and check Facebook.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV and read the paper, then do the dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, write the two Saturday posts, then researched and wrote Searching the New Findmypast U.S. Marriage Collection.
* Worked through about 100 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to the database. sources now at 69,332.
* Read email and blogs, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.