Another good genealogy day, plus I got more shopping done. Weather was sunny but cool, only the mid-60s, and low 40s overnight.
* Read email and blogs, then wrote Treasure Chest Thursday Post 292: 1780 Marriage Date of Peter and Sarah (Kinnan) Putman.
* Answered email, then got the cable box unhooked and took it to Cox Cable and got an HD cable box. Then to WalMart for shopping. Got home at 11:30 and got the HD cable box installed. Had lunch.
* Read email, checked Ancestry and FamilySearch databases, and took my nap.
* Online at 2 p.m. to read and check out email links, then researched and wrote How Should Someone Create a Long Lasting Family History?
* Checked Facebook, then added to the Best Of post. Went in for dinner at 5:15 p.m., watered the front plants, read the paper, and watched TV.
* Online at 7 p.m. to work on the 52 Ancestor biography, then worked in Ancestry Hints. Resolved 110 of them tonight. Sources now at 68,102.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. genealogy today was 8.0 hours.
Post a Comment