This Saturday was full of the CVGS seminar and not much else.
* Up early, read email and blogs, packed up the laptop and off at 8 a.m. for the Chula Vista Golf Course for the CVGS Seminar by CeCe Moore on DNA.
* Seminar started at 9 a.m., I won 4 drawing prizes, nice lunch, sat with Bill in the morning, and Joan in the afternoon, and enjoyed CeCe's four sessions. She knows her stuff! The tablet ran out of juice after lunch - I left Evernote open and closed it down. Big mistake.
* Home by 4:15 p.m. to note that Surname Saturday - FREEMAN (England > Massachusetts) and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - Create a Genealogical Proverb posted.
* Sleepy, so went in to watch NCAA basketball, read the paper, take a nap and eat dinner.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, check Facebook and Google+, add to the Best Of post, did some more research on Richman descendants, and then did only 13 Find A Grave confirmations, but got about 60 sources added. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment