This was another stay-at-home genealogy research and work day...where do the hours go? I guess I play too much! But i'm retired, so who cares?
* Read email and blogs, wrote Treasure Chest Thursday - 1875 Kansas State Census Record for D.J. Smith Family, and then wrote Early Registration Deadline for NGS Conference in Las Vegas is 19 March.
* Worked in the database a bit, finding records in Mass Town Records and adding sources and attaching media to ancestors. Did maybe 5 or 6, but looked for 10 to 15 without finding them. There are quite a few towns not in the Ancestry Town Records collection.
* Researched and wrote Westminster, Massachusetts Town Records - What is Original? Then figured out the WikiTree surname tagging deal and posted WikiTree adds Surname Tagging.
* Answered some email, checked in on Facebook, and looked on 23andme to see if my results are in yet. Nope.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to read the paper, watch TV news, and eat dinner.
* Online again at 7 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and worked on the CVGS Newsletter - got it up to 80% done.
* Worked in Find A Grave matches on MyHeritage and confirmed 15 more - added about 50 sources to the database today. Wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 12.0 hours.
Post a Comment