Another all genealogy day...with not much great accomplished. Two weeks to RootsTech - guess I'd better start polishing up my To-do list.
* After email and blogs, wrote (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 246: A Wedding Day Photo. After posting it, I found I'd already done it in #210. nobody has noticed yet.
* Wrote SDGS Meeting on 9 March Features Elyse Doerflinger and set it for later.
* Gathered my CVGS Board stuff and left at 11 a.m. for McDonalds to eat lunch, the bank and the library for the CVGS Board meeting. Sat in on John's roundtable for awhile too. Board meeting was uneventful...
* Home by 2:45 p.m. to read, research and write Sorting Out Primary and Secondary Information.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to read the paper, take a nap, watch TV, eat dinner and put out the trash.
* Online again at 6:45 p.m. to read, then joined Myrt's HOA in progress, and started on the CVGS Newsletter. Got it about 25% done.
* Started on Find A Grave matches in MyHeritage, got down to 401 to confirm. This is going pretty fast now, since at least 2/3 of the matches I've already added. Added content and sources to the database.
* Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.