Another stay-at-home genealogy day, although it started poorly.
* Started reading email and blogs, but desktop computer wouldn't connect. After several reboots, finally rebooted the cable modem and then everything worked. Lost an hour...
* Finally read email and blogs, then wrote MyHeritage Releases Record Matching Technology and (Not So) Wordless Wednesday - Post 223: Frederick W. Seaver in 1933.
* Worked in MyHeritage for awhile and wrote First Look at Record Matches on MyHeritage.
* Made a new GEDCOM and imported to FTM 2012, and still have problems making a Family Group Sheet - works sometimes, not others. Sent the file to Russ.
* Wrote Answers to my MyHeritage Record Search Thoughts.
* Finally buckled down and wrote the first draft of my FGS Forum column. Needs editing but not bad for a first draft. Wrote two book reviews for later.
* Went in at 4:15 p.m. to take a nap, read the paper, eat dinner, put out the trash. Then online at 5:45 to write CVGS Seminar for Beginners on Saturday, 22 September and a post for Thursday.
* Watched Janet Hovorka's SCGS webinar on Playground Rules - lots of great material on the GPS, especially analysis.
* Went in at 7:15 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, then my book. Pads lost 4-2 to the Snakes. Drat.
* Online at 9:30 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, check Facebook and write this post.
Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.