Had a frustrating genealogy day - some blogging, some database, missed an appointment (forgot!), went to the library, took neighbors out for dinner, worked on the CVGS survey. Feel like I should have done more with the time I had. Tomorrow!
* Read email and blogs, researched and wrote Amanuensis Monday - the will of Susannah (West) Barber (1666-1756) and then American Ancestors Magazine - Summer 2010 Issue Table of Contents and set it for later.
* Got cleaned up, worked in the database some more - got the Cs done in the Data Error report. Had lunch and went off to the library at 12:30 PM.
* Talked to the CVGS folks at the library until 2 PM, got some new books to read and home by 2:30 PM. Reading my email, I see that I missed my 2 PM phone call. Drat. A senior moment to be sure - didn't remember it even though on wall calendar and I remembered it this morning.
* Worked in AmericanAncestors.org for awhile, researched and wrote Exploring AmericanAncestors.org - Post 3: Using the Databases.
* Went in at 5 PM to watch TV, read the paper and take a nap. Linda came in and said we're going out to dinner and we took our elderly neighbors to Marie Callender's for his 86th birthday.
* Home by 7:30 PM, read everything, worked on CVGS survey revision, then checked Facebook, wrote some email, and this post.
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.5 hours writing blog posts, 1.5 hours in AmericanAncestors.org, 1.5 hours in database and 3.0 hours on CVGS things.
Post a Comment