It was a full and fun genealogy day, and then I took the evening off to watch my Padres win.
* Read email and blogs, posted Amanuensis Monday - the will of John Kenyon (1742-1831) of Sterling CT and got cleaned up.
* Worked in the database for the rest of the morning cleaning up the Kenyon mess. Added info about the TAG articles to Notes, then wrote Mea Culpa: Genealogy Database Errors.
* Had lunch, back into the database fixing double names (got D through I done), adding sources, then working in WeRelate to find more Note material. Added several families to database based on the info on WeRelate family tree. What, it's 5 o'clock?
* Went in to watch Padres game, read the paper, have dinner, read genealogy magazines, water the back yard. Padres beat Cubs 9-5.
* Ruth called about CVGS things, then back online to read everything, answer some emails, check Facebook, check TAG online for Mumford data, write this post and I'm done!
Genealogy today was 10.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 1.0 hour doing online research on NEHGS site, 1.0 hour on WeRelate family tree, and 5.0 hours working in my database.
Thanks for taking my call!!! Genealogy can be Ruthless! But with friends and mentors like you--- I can survive!
Post a Comment