A little genealogy, a trip to the doctor, and the grandgirls are here - more than offsets the Padres loss to the Dodgers.
* Read email, blogs and Twitter, then posted Tombstone Tuesday - Oral Love (1900-1951). Researched and wrote FamilySearch Standard Finder - Post 1 and then got cleaned up.
* Worked in my database cleaning up sources, duplicate persons, and went through many of my Seaver male names cross-checking with the SSDI. Had lunch...found several online books with Seaver information, so added them to the notes for those persons. Added some sources to them too.
* Left at 1:45 PM to take Linda to the orthopedic doc for her yearly knee checkup. Had to wait awhile - home by 4:15 PM.
* Researched and wrote Searching the Rootsweb Mailing List Archives. Went in at 5:30 PM to watch TV, read the paper, eat dinner, and wait for Tami and the girls to arrive.
* Back online at 6:30 PM to read everything, check Facebook and do more database work. Went in at 7 PM to watch the Padres game, and the girls came at about 7:30 PM.
* Got my grandgirls snuggles, hugs and kisses, and they had baths and went off to bed OK. Read one of my Newton notebooks while watching the Padres lose 2-0 to the Dodgers. Drat.
* Back online at 9:50 PM, read everything, answered some email, and wrote this post.
Genealogy today was 8.0 hours - 0.5 hour doing email, 0.5 hour reading blogs, 2.0 hours writing blog posts, 0.5 hour on Facebook and Twitter, and 4.5 hours working in my database.
Post a Comment