I'm feeling a lot better about my to-do list - I did three more items today and need to get started on my three presentations. But I still have the printer problem - which I'm going to solve by buying a new one tomorrow!
* Read email and blogs and Twitter, read FamilySearch wiki articles, then posted Family History Library Favorites and wrote FamilySearch Wiki Research Articles.
* Worked on the FORUM column and got it pretty much done. Still too long - needs some editing and polishing.
* Had lunch at 11:30 and went off to pick up George foro ur weekly walk on the bayfront. Cool today - low 70s and a bit cloudy. Home by 1 p.m.
* Worked on the first two OASIS class handouts and presentations, and got them whipped into shape (I think).
* Wrote Updated List of Unindexed Ancestry.com Databases to update the list, and found two lists of FREE Ancestry.com databases. Put them on my Ancestry handout. Emailed handout to NSDCGS program chairman.
* Time for TV and dinner, and came back at 6:15 p.m. to read everything and check Facebook, then back to Padres game.
* Copied genealogy data to flash drive and got laptop out to update virus protection and scan system. Used laptop during Padres game (we lost 7-2 to Giants) to check blogs and Facebook.
* The power went off last night, and when everything rebooted, the printer went on the fritz again. Checked it out, read the manual, absolutely no help. Won't turn on when connected to power, let alone when connected to computer. I think it's dead. Need to print stuff on Sunday for Monday OASIS class so I'll go get a new all-in-one printer at Costco on Saturday. Didn't waste much time on this today!
Genealogy today was 9.5 hours - 1.0 hour reading email and blogs, 2.0 hours researching and writing blog posts, 1.0 hour reading articles on FS wiki, 2.0 hours on FORUM column, 3.0 hours on OASIS class handouts and presentations, and 0.5 hour on Facebook.