It's probably a record for fewest posts in a month - this is TWO. But no one is complaining. Yet. Life is busy and I'd rather read a book watching TV instead of writing a blog post, even though the rest of my day is the same as it has been for a year now. Boring. But I get a lot of data entry and searching done.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Genealogical Forum of Oregon Hosting a FREE Virtual Open House From 27 March to 3 April 2021 posted.
* Worked on the Amanuensis Monday post and set it for Monday. Had to search for one to transcribe. I need to plan ahead better.
* Answer4ed email, and went in at noon to have lunch and watch the golf tournament. Boring...got a short recliner nap. Read the paper too.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to note that Best of the Genea-Blogs - Week of 24 to 30 January 2021 posted. Checked the AncestryDNA numbers. Added to the new Best Of post.
* Went in at 4:45 p.m. to fix dinner - yum - spaghetti - and watch TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to answer email, then resolved 210 Ancestry Hints adding content to the RootsMagic tree. Then TreeShared 148 profiles to the Ancestry Member Tree.
* Checked blogs and email, then checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was only 6.5 hours.
Here are the end-of-January statistics.
Here are the numbers from my RootsMagic database as of 31 January (with increases in the numbers from 31 December in parentheses):
* 61,349 persons (+ 682)
* 24,999 families (+ 226)
* 195,557 events (+ 1723)
* 11,518 Alternate Names (+ 263)
* 15,070 places (+ 176)
* 2,085 sources (+ 5)
* 132,619 citations (+ 1662)
* 1,555 Multi-media Items (+ 0)
* 3,211 Multimedia links (- 1)
* 40,250 matched to FSFT (+ 612
I'm up to 67.82% (+0.26%) for citations/events and 216.17% (+0.67%) for citations/persons.
Genea-Musings statistics for January (compared to stats for December):
* 14,350 blog posts (+70)
* 153,853 page views (4963 per day, Blogger Stats, + 1045)
* >2,100 readers on Feedly (+??)
* 3,434 readers via email (Feedburner) (+ 1)
Post a Comment