I was ready for when the power company was to turn off our power at 9 a.m., resigned to watching Mondays With Myrt and reading blogs and email on my phone. It never happened. I just hope it doesn't happen when the Padres game is on!
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1717 Will of Ephraim Wight (1646-1723) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt at 8:40 a.m. and shared about the Newspapers.com Marriages Index on Ancestry, and also about my file naming and folder systems. Added to the Best Of post and went to the grocery store.
* Home by 11:45 a.m. and took a nap. Up at 1 p.m. to eat lunch, then worked on the 10/17 presentation. Edited the presentation, now have to do the handout.
* Noted that Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 4 October 2020 posted, then checked Twitter and Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and worked on FSFT matching for awhile.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch baseball and football, read the paper, and wash dishes.
* Online at 7:20 p.m. to write the Tuesday's Tip post, resolve 225 Ancestry Hints, and checked the DNA numbers. Added to the Best Of post, read email, and checked Facebook, then wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.