The weeks just fly by now, and I don't get as much done as earlier when the baseball season was stopped. I haven't resolved Ancestry Hints for 3 nights now. Struggled to get to sleep last night - like 12:45 a.m. after two hours of trying.
* Read emails and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1705 Marriage of John Fisher and Abigail Smith in Medfield, Massachusetts posted. Checked AncestryDNA matches (+59_ and added Notes to 10 of them. Answered email, and took my nap.
* Had lunch, then wrote Seavers in The News - Miss Cora J. Seaver Dies in Hartford in 1940. Worked on Web Hints, matching Family Tree profiles, and adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Worked on a 52 Ancestors profile but did the wrong one - next week!
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to fix dinner, watch TV, then took Linda for a walk. Finished up the wrong 52 Ancestor profile, found the right one and started on it. Got it done by 7 p.m.
* Went in to watch the Padres game and we were already behind 5-2 in the 2nd inning. Read the paper, washed dishes, read my ebook, checked email, read blog posts, checked Facebook. Padres lost to dodgers 11-2, so now 11-9 at the 1/3 point in the season. Good, but not great.
* Online to write the 52 Ancestors post, check Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 9.0 hours.
Post a Comment