Only 5 months left in 2020, and I think they will all be spent in isolation. Slept OK last night, but the nap helps. A warmer day - maybe 85F here, but with some clouds.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 25 to 31 July 2020 posted. Checked the AncestryDNA matches (+13) plus one new ThruLine.
* Answered email, sent off stuff to societies, and noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 25 to 31 July 2020 posted. Wrote the SNGF post. Had lunch.
* Got into the SDGS webinar at noon, and watched until 2. Noted that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Did You or Your Children Know Their Great-Grandparents? posted. Took my nap.
* Online at 3 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, check Twitter and Facebook, and resolved some Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watched the Padres game, read the paper, washed dishes, watered the front plants, and read another chapter of my book. Padres lost 6-1 to Rockies, first "bad" game of the year, so now 6-3 on the season.
* Online at 8 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, resolved more Ancestry Hints, and TreeShared 117 profiles.
* Checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.