A non-Zoom Wednesday - I hardly knew what to do with myself. Almost 8 hours last night.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Lori and Randy at Easter 1976 -- Post 627 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches (up 15), and one new ThruLine, so added the line to RootsMagic. Another Rich/Hill line. Added Notes to 4 matches and checked out the ones with big trees without much success.
* Downloaded a MyHeritage AutoCluster run and added Notes to several matches and looked at trees. Had lunch.
* Looked for a profile in RootsMagic to work on, found a few and finally wrote A Maiden Name for Mazie - Using RootsMagic WebHints and Ancestry Record Hints. Checked Twitter and Facebook.
* Wrote the Treasure Chest post, then searched for probate records for the 52 Ancestor profile. Found a 48 page file with a son's case embedded in it. Downloaded and renamed it.
* Went in at 5:15 to eat, read the paper, watch TV, wash dishes take out the trash and water the plants.
* Online at 6 p.m. to add to the Best Of post, and read email.
* Went in at 6:40 p.m. to watch the Padres game. Read my new book, then read blogs and email, check Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment