Another early get-up - at 6:30 a.m. 7+ hours, though. It's cooling off a bit, high of about 80F here today.
* Read email and lbogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Tombstone Tuesday -- Joseph Church (1638-1711) Buried in Little Compton, Rhode Island posted.
* Reviewed AncestryDNA matches (20 added). Got into the Ancestry conference call, and took notes. Wrote Book Review: "New Pocket Guide to Irish Genealogy" by Brian Mitchell.
* Went to the grocery store and home by 11 a.m. Added to the Best Of post, then took my nap.
* Online at 12:30, had lunch, added to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 14 July 2020.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, added one ThruLine to the RootsMagic tree, and added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to eat dinner, watch TV, read the paper, wash dishes, and water the frontp lants, then trimmed the green bush a bit.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, crop and name some family photos, and wrote the Wordless Wednesday post. Resolved 239 Ancestry Hints. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.
Post a Comment