* Read email and blogs, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1686 Marriage of Marie Wight and Joseph Clark in Medfield, Massachusetts posted. Worked on the Blogger problem for two hours. Had to go back through Feedly to find what was removed.
* Wrote Dipping Into Denmark Church Records: 1892 Confirmation of Johanne Magrethe Stenger in Skærbæk, Tønder, Denmark. Laid down to nap but didn't. Had lunch.
* Wrote Seavers in The News - Augustus Seaver Dies in 1938 in Boston, Added to the Best Of post. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Finished counting my DNA mtches.
* Worked on the 52 Ancestors profile and downloaded another probate file. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, watched TV, then online to resolve about 180 Ancestry Hints.
* Went in at 6:45 to watch the Padres game, read the paper, water the plants, wash dishes, read my book, and read email, blogs, Facebook, and write this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.