Another week - this is week 19 of lockdown here in the genea-cave. I have gotten so much done I'm amazed. Gotta keep going because if I get it, or Linda gets it, I won't be doing genealogy for awhile, or maybe ever. Didn't put shoes on, went out only to the trash can. I need to walk more. Slept better, 7+ hours.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Amanuensis Monday -- 1732 Division of Real Estate of Joseph Clark (1664-1731) of Medfield, Mass. posted.
* Got into Mondays With Myrt and shared the Joseph Clark probate papers. Finished reading blog posts. Got the CVGS Zoom notice out. Checked AncestryDNA numbers (33 new) and made 4 new Notes. got laundry started.
* Had lunch, wrote Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 27 July 2020.
* Went in at 1 p.m. to watch the Padres game, read the paper, and read blogs, Facebook and email on the laptop. Had a short nap in the recliner. Padres beat D-backs 6-2, so now 3-1 on the season. Checked Twitter and Facebook at a break. Came in and checked WebHints for random RootsMagic profiles looking for bits of data.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. to fix dinner, watched TV news, and washed dishes. Finished the laundry.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Tombstone post, talk to Lori, resolve 203 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources. Added to the Best Of post, answered email and checked Facebook. Wrote this post. genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment