Got almost 8 hours last night...another nice day, some sun, high about 74F, actually warm in the cave tonight.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 20 to 26 June 2020 posted and added to the Best Of post.
* Wrote a DNA post for Sunday morning. Worked on Genetic Affairs spreadsheets for AncestryDNA and FamilyTreeDNA. Had lunch. Added a Group on RootsMagic for my known 5th great-grandfathers. Noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 21 to 27 June 2020 and Saturday Night Genealogy Fun - The Time Machine posted.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches (added 16 today), added 5 Notes, added to the Best Of post, and checked Twitter and Facebook. Worked on Hints for specific Ancestry collections and added data and sources to RootsMagic.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to get dinner done, watched TV news, read the paper and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:15 p.m. to write the Amanuensis post, then resolved 130 Hints, and TreeShared 172 profiles to the AMT. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11.0 hours.
Post a Comment