This was a different genealogy day. Lori came to visit tonight, and I got a good hug. Slept OK, but awake for an hour at 4:30, so needed a nap.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that 52 Ancestors - Week 335: #545 Sarah (Clarke) (Bowers) Smith (1651-1704) of Medfield, Massachusetts posted.
* got into Mini-Myrt, then finished reading blogs. Wrote New Records Available To Search This Findmypast Friday, 19 June 2020. Checked AncestryDNA matches (up 17) and added 13 tree icons.
* Went to Costco for the first time since early March to get gas and supplies. Home by 12 noon. Had lunch, then took my nap.
* Online at 1 p.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote Genealogy News Bytes - Friday, 19 June 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Wrote Talking About Genealogy ... (couldn't resist!). Wrote the Ancestry and FamilySearch posts.
* We left at 4:40 to pick up a prescription, then to the airport to pick up Lori, and then to Lolita's to pick up dinner, and ate at home. That beat waiting in line at In 'n' Out.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the SNGF post, then walked the mile track with Lori. Read the paper, then online at 8:15 p.m. to read, then worked on RootsMagic profiles that needed birth or death information.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.