Day 101 of semi-isolation. Forgot to journal last night, oh well. Slept Ok, but up early at 6 a.m.
1) Sunday, 21 June:
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Watched the church service.
* Had lunch, noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 14 to 20 June 2020 posted. Wrote Naming My Seaver Fathers.
* Took Lori to the airport at 3:45 and home by 4:30 p.m. Worked a bit on RootsMagic Web Hints. Checked Facebook. Fixed dinner, read the paper, washed dishes, and watched TV news.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to resolve 132 Ancestry Hints, then TreeShared 153 profiles with the AMT. Added to the new Best Of post, and checked Facebook. Genealogy this day was 7.0 hours.
2) Monday, 22 June:
* Read email and blogs, noted that Amanuensis Monday - 1683 Will of Henry Smith (1607-1687) of Medfield, Mass.posted, then worked on and wrote Finding Richmans, Richs, and Marshmans in the Hilperton Land Tax Assessment Records, 1773-1793 - Part II.
* Went to the grocery store, home by 11:10 a.m. Added to the Best Of post, then took my nap. Had lunch, online to read and write Monday Genea-Pourri - Week Ending 22 June 2020.
* Set up the CVGS Zoom meeting on Wednesday. Reviewed and edited my presentation for Wednesday, then checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, read the paper, watched TV and washed dishes. Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, check AncestryDNA matches (60 new since Saturday), write the Tombstone post, then worked in RootsMagic Web Hints to find missing data. Checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.