Day 53 of lockdown...and I went outside twice today - to get the paper and put out the trash. slept until 7:30 and got 8 hours. No nap today!
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Linda and Randy at Church in 1982 -- Post 616 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and added nothing. Finished reading blogs.
* Wrote The Evolution of Obtaining Genealogy Record Images and added to the Best Of post. Triedo ut the InstaSlider photo tool and posted to Facebook.
* Had lunch, checked AncestryDNA match numbers, and wrote Dear Randy: How Do I Cite My Autosomal DNA Test Results? Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post, and worked on RootsMagic WebHints.
* Went in at 5:30 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper, put out the trash, washed dishes and finished the laundry. Whew!
* Online at 7 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, then resolved 246 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources to RootsMagic. Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 11 hours.
Post a Comment