Another night of poor sleep, drat. Another cool day - high around 70F. Didn't walk much. Didn't mow the back yard weeds either.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Added and Updated Record Collections at FamilySearch.org - Week of 23 to 29 May 2020 posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and didn't say much. Fnished reading blogs, then worked on AncestryDNA matches a bit.
* Got into the SDGS Zoom webinar at 10 a.m. and enjoyed Michael Lacopo on Medical Genealogy. Added to the Best Of post, then took my nap.
* Online at 1 p.m. to eat lunch, noted that Added and Updated Ancestry.com Record Collections - Week of 24 to 30 May 2020 posted,
then took the stuff to FedEx and toured the shopping areas - big line at Costco, none at Walmart.
* Home by 2:30 p.m. to note that Saturday Night Genealogy Fun -- Tell Us About Your "Last Ride" posted. Checked Twitter and Facebook, and watched riot videos for awhile. Idiots.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to fix dinner, watch the TV riots, read the paper, wash dishes, cleaned a bathroom, and cut roses for Linda.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to look for probate records for Grout ancestors, and then resolved 117 Ancestry Hints. TreeShared 133 profiles to the AMT.
* Answered email, added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment