Another day - cool and cloudy, high around 72F, so not bad. Didn't really go out except to put out the trash cans on the street.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Papa Lee and the Grandgirls at the Zoo -- Post 615 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and texted but didn't speak. Reviewed the presentation and edited it one more time. Wrote New "Ask The Expert" Series on MyHeritage during May 2020. Lay down for a rest.
* Up at 11 a.m. to eat lunch, check email, add to the Best Of post and get ready for the Zoom CVGS meeting. Got in at 11:45, and we had 19 attendees, about 12 from CVGS and 6 from SDGS. It went pretty well except I couldn't do full screen with the Powerpoint - I should have backed out and opened it again I guess. Strange. I was always getting bandwidth messages. Drat.
* Over at 1:15 p.m. and worked in MyHeritage record matches for awhile adding content to the RootsMagic tree. Wrote Dear Randy: "Why Do You Add Alternate Names To Your Family Tree?" Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, we ate, watched TV news, read the paper, put out the trash, and washed dishes. Discovered we had no hot water! Drat. There is a flashing red light on the tankless heater and drips from the heat exchanger. Went online to Yelp and got several emails - looks like we need a new one. Drat. It may take days to get one installed.
* Wrote the Treasure Chest post, checked Facebook, added to the Best Of post, and watched the new RootsMagic video about the Edit screen. Wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.5 hours.