Another rough night sleeping, and another stay-at-home genealogy day. It rained some overnight and off and on all day, it may last until Saturday.
* Online at 8:15 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research in the Ontario Marriage Records, 1826-1937 posted. Forgot about Mini-Myrt and worked on and posted Review: "Genealogy at a Glance: Finding Eastern European Jewish Ancestors," by Janette Silverman.
* Checked AncestryDNA matches and added Notes to about 10 of them. Added one new ThruLine too. Took my nap.
* Up at 12:30 p.m. to eat lunch, then answered email and worked on Genealogy News Bytes - Tuesday, 7 April 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. Added to the Best Of post.
* Went in at 5 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, read the paper and washed dishes. Got the laundry done.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to write the Wordless Wednesday post, then answered email and resolved 348 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to RootsMagic.
* Added to the Best Of post, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.
Post a Comment