Slept better last night, got 7 hours. A fairly warm day, high around 72. Gonna warm up the rest of the week.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post and noted that Tuesday's Tip: Research in the Missouri Marriage Records, 1805-2002 posted. Got into Nin-Myrt and highlighted the book contest.
* Wrote AncestryDNA Adds DNA Match Tree Icon to Ancestry Member Tree Profiles and then worked on DNA match notes and added two lines to RootsMagic. Took my nap.
* Had lunch, and online at 12:30 to add to the Best Of post, then wrote Genealogy News Bytes -- Tuesday, 21 April 2020. Checked Twitter and Facebook. worked in Web Hints to add content and sources to RootsMagic. Took a short walk on the block and pulled weeds for 15 minutes.
* Went in at 5:30 for dinner, read the paper, watched TV, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, wrote the Wordless post, worked on Web Hints some more, then resolved 215 Ancestry Hints. Added to the Best Of post, answered email, and checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.