I slept better last night - 8 hours - so felt better today. Still had a nap, though. Pretty much an all genealogy day here in rainy Chula Vista.
* Read email and blogs, noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1683 Birth Record of Nathaniell Knowlton in Ipswich, Mass. posted, and added to the Best Of post.
* Got into Mini-Myrt and watched, didn't contribute anything. Wrote Randy's Autosomal DNA Test and Analysis Summary - 9 April 2020.
* Went to the grocery store, walked right in, and came out with 6 plastic bags of stuff, all we needed.
* Home by 11 a.m. and checked my AncestryDNA matches, added to the Best Of post, and took my nap.
* Online at 12:50 p.m. to eat lunch, then wrote Seavers in the News -- Mrs. Mary B. Seaver Dies in 1926 in Wisconsin. Answered emails, did a little research for Karen, and then checked Twitter and Facebook. Started the notes for the 52 Ancestors sketch, and looked for other records, added sources, etc.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, ate dinner, watched TV, and washed dishes.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, then wrote the 52 Ancestors post and resolved 109 Ancestry Hints adding content and sources.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment