Slept OK last night, 7 hours with an hour awake from 4 to 5. Needed a nap. A warm day here, high around 84F, but only went out for chores.
* Read email and blogs, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Treasure Chest Thursday -- 1711 Marriage Record of Thomas Allen and Sarah Grande in Wayland, Mass. posted. Got into Mini-Myrt and was silent.
* Wrote U.S. Yearbooks on MyHeritage Now Free (Until 23 May) and In Color and checked the DNA matches, answered email, and took my nap.
* Had lunch, added to the Best Of post, then wrote Seavers in the News -- George C. Seaver Dies in Johnson City, Tennessee in 1925 and did some research to support it. No breakthroughs, but added several families to RootsMagic. Added family photos in Wordless Wednesday to Pinterest.
* Checked Twitter and Facebook, and wrote Ancestry Offers Free U.S. Yearbook Collection Through 26 April. Worked on the Marshman families again finding more church data in Wiltshire.
* Went in at 5 p.m. to cook dinner, read the paper, watch TV and wash dishes.
* Online at 6:30 p.m. to read, work on the 52 Ancestors profile, wrote it, and then added to the Best Of post. Checked email and Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 10.0 hours.
Post a Comment