A pretty typical Sunday without baseball or football - lots of genealogy time. Slept better last night, got over 8 hours.
* Online by 8:30 a.m. to read, add to the Best Of post, and wrote the Amanuensis Monday post. Arranged for the Monday CVGS Zoom meeting. Ate lunch and read the paper.
* Online at 1:30 and noted that Best of the Genea-Blogs - 29 March to 4 April 2020 posted. Took my nap.
* Online at 2:30 p.m. to read, then worked on Whittle source citations and added several families to the database. Checked Facebook. Answered several emails.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. for dinner, watched TV, washed dishes and online by 6:15 p.m. Added to the Best Of post, sent the CVGS newsletter out, and TreeShared 163 profiles to the Ancestry tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 8.5 hours.
Post a Comment