Only 10 days away from our anniversary, and I need to make a hotel reservation. Linda doesn't know where she wants to go. I'm just glad we didn't plan on a cruise! Nice day today, but rain on Thursday.
* Dropped Linda at the Y, home to read, added to the Best Of post, and noted that Lori Lee and "Mama Lee" at Christmas 1975 -- Post 608 of (Not So) Wordless Wednesday posted. Picked her up and home by 9:15 a.m.
* Got the laptop going, and checked that Dropbox had the RootsTech photos. Wrote SDGS Meeting on Saturday, 14 March Features Gena Philibert-Ortega. Made my list to discuss at the CVGS research Group. Laid down but didn't nap. Had lunch.
* Left for the library at 11:15 a.m., and had to hold the meeting in the Story Book room with construction going on outside the window. We had 12. Home by 2:15.
* Added to the Best Of post, read emails, and took a nap.
* Online at 3:30 p.m. to write Dear Randy: "What is the Best Way to Refresh My Online Trees?" then checked Facebook and Twitter.
* Went in at 5:15 p.m. to cook dinner, watch TV news and read the paper, then washed dishes and put out the trash.
* Online at 6:45 p.m. to read, write the Treasure Chest post, look at the Genetic Affairs spreadsheet, and resolved 201 Ancestry Hints, adding content and sources to the tree.
* Added to the Best Of post, answered email, checked Facebook, and wrote this post. Genealogy today was 9.5 hours.